Technical Talent Manager
This is your opportunity to join an award-winning, inclusive, and forward-thinking organization supporting the creation of successful, sustainable technology careers for autistic people. auticon Canada, a subsidiary of auticon GmbH international, is looking for a collaborative, dynamic, and bilingual self-starter with a passion for creating inclusive work environments, to join our team as Technical Talent Manager. Reporting to the CEO, you will work with our team to evaluate the technical skills of our talented autistic technology professionals and match them as qualified consultants to client engagements.
This role will primarily support our offices in Montreal, Toronto, and Calgary, but can be worked remotely within Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing technical capabilities during the recruiting process
- Scoping and understanding customers’ technical requirements
- Managing the ongoing technical evaluation, training, and professional development of auticon consultants
- Working with employment coordinators and business development to effectively match resources to client projects
- Managing technical onboarding of new consultants
- Providing technical support and coaching to consultants on client deployments
Your skills and experience include:
- 3+ years experience in a technical recruiting role, or equivalent in an IT organization or IT outsourcing/consulting organization
- Proven ability to evaluate technical capabilities of talent across several disciplines, such as including software development, data science and analytics, cybersecurity, business analysis, product management, and quality assurance.
- Experience developing assessments and working with tools for testing capabilities
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively scope and understand technical project requirements
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills with an openness to seek feedback from our interdisciplinary team
- Excellent operational technology skills
- Experience working with people with autism or a connection to/understanding of the autism community
Bonus Points for:
- Spoken and written fluency in French
- Experience working with autistic people, or a connection to/understanding of the autism community
Are you ready to join us?
auticon Canada strives to build an inclusive workplace that values and celebrates diversity across ability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and perspective. We believe that diversity strengthens our team and our work. We strive to create a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone, from every background, feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Resumes will be received until a suitable candidate is selected. All applicant submissions are appreciated; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.