Junior Software Developer
We are a growing Canadian technology consulting company that employs adults on the autism spectrum for rewarding careers in technology. Our clients recognize the value of neurodiversity and partner with us to build an inclusive work environment where everyone can succeed. With the support of our job and technical coaches, our consultants build confidence learn and improve on technical skills and are provided with ongoing professional development.
We are looking for a junior Software Developer intern to join our team of consultants and work on client projects in Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto.
- Writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code
- Supporting existing applications
- Developing new applications
- Liaising with end-users, QA professionals, and Business Analysts to fix defects, find solutions and test them.
- Adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions.
- Post-Secondary certification of some kind
- Interest in gaining experience as a full-stack developer
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Quick learner and a passion for web development
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration
- 1-2 years’ experience in web application development and/or software development
- Experience working with or an understanding of a rapid or Agile software development cycle and the Scrum methodology
- Written and spoken fluency in French