Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
We are a growing Canadian technology consulting company that employs adults on the autism spectrum for rewarding careers in technology. Our clients recognize the value of neurodiversity and partner with us to build an inclusive work environment where everyone can succeed. With the support of our job and technical coaches, our consultants build confidence, learn and improve on technical skills, and are provided with ongoing professional development.
We are looking for a Junior QA Analyst intern to join our team of consultants and work on client projects in Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto.
- Working with QA, Development and Business Analysts to determine test approach and create test scenarios for User Stories/New Features Performing manual testing including risk-based, functional, smoke and regression testing.
- Identifying, record, address, track and close bugs
- Providing QA support from deployment to production
- Post-Secondary certification of some kind
- An understanding of Quality Assurance practices
- Quick learner and an interest in quality assurance
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and Developers to design and create test scenarios for new and existing functionality
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- New grads or 1-2 years’ experience in web applications and web application testing
- Experience working with or an understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Experience with other related tools/languages such as TFS, JIRA/Confluence, .git, CVS, SQL, PL/SQL
- Written and spoken fluency in French